How to copy a new rig into a slot while in performance mode?

• I thought that I'd read this somewhere but now cant find it. If I want to swap out one rig in a slot while in performance mode with another rig....how do you do that? I've fitzed around with it and cant seem to figure it out. When I set up my rigs in performance mode I did it from Rig Manager and had the Kemper connected to my computer. That was relatively easy. (copy, paste, save). Now I'd just like to swap out the rig in one of the positions in slot 1 for another rig...and dont want to connect it up to the computer to do it.

I think its important to NOT rely on having my Kemper connected to a computer to do some key functions that may come up at a gig.

• If I'm understanding your question correctly go to the performance and rig in question, press the copy button on the right hand side and then go to the new performance and slot that you want and press paste. Don't forget to save the performance afterwards!

Ummm...yeah...

• Thanks. I probably didnt explain my issue very well. The rig I want to copy to a performance slot is not already part of an existing performance slot but just an rig that is available only in the browse mode.

• I'm not in front of my Kemper, but if I recall correctly, you can just turn the browse knob to browse through your rigs and click "Load" to load it into your performance.

This is correct, just be on the slot that you want to replace > browse knob to rig that you want to insert > load > save performance.