My Kemper on the way. Midi question

• Hi guys I have a kemper arriving tomorrow, Is anyone here using it with a behringer fcb1010? if so is everything working as it should? I mainly just need to turn a few fx on and off and change profiles live. I will have some profiles of my Blackstar stage 60 to share soon and ill have access to quite a few amps in the next few weeks as well . Im a little worried looking at some of the problems you guys are having with the beta firmware, lets hope it gets out of Beta soon. :)

• Hi Chris! Nice to see you here!

No problem with the midi, what you want will work.

Update to the newest FW when you'll receive the unit and avoid messing with the profiles on your PC and you'll be fine. Someone has problems and others not (me included, I'm lucky!).

Midi is nice and quick, no CC for fx parameters yet, but is on his way.

Welcome again and enjoy it!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thankyou. im looking forward to playing through some of your profiles. I have my kemper as of 2 hours ago :) ive updated to the latest beta firmware and downloaded a bunch of profiles from here. Ive noticed some are .mid and some are . KIPR the only ones i can import so far are .MID . Can i just change the extension name of the others or am i doing something wrong?

Welcome Chris. Hope you enjoy your KPA. I certainly do.

• Thankyou. im looking forward to playing through some of your profiles. I have my kemper as of 2 hours ago :) ive updated to the latest beta firmware and downloaded a bunch of profiles from here. Ive noticed some are .mid and some are . KIPR the only ones i can import so far are .MID . Can i just change the extension name of the others or am i doing something wrong?

I believe is the other way around, .kipr works, .mid not. Is a known problem of Internet Explorer: he read the .kipr files as .mid files. If you use another browser (Chrome or Firefox) the problem is solved

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I believe is the other way around, .kipr works, .mid not. Is a known problem of Internet Explorer: he read the .kipr files as .mid files. If you use another browser (Chrome or Firefox) the problem is solved

Yes your right ive changed them all to kipr files and they imported just fine. off to play with them now :thumbup: my First impressions of the kemper are its fantastic

• Just read this comment by Chris on TGP.

"The Modelers i own are a Pod hd500 an Eleven rack and an Axe fx ultra (The Ultra i sold last week to fund the kemper purchase)
    Sound and feel wise remembering this is just my opinion and nothing more. For me its the most realistic sound and feel I've ever used and by a huge margin."

:thumbup: