Has anyone tried profiling a profile over and over?

• Has anyone tried profiling a profile over and over again to see what kind of degradation there would be?

For example, let's take a MBritt '65 Vox ACE30 (my favorite!). If one were to profile that profile 10 times with a Kemper hooked up to a Kemper, how would it compare to the original? Would there be any degradation, or would it just be different? Difference in sound? Or feel? Would it lose its vox-y ness and become generic?
    How many times until it gets very different/weird, 20 times? 30, 40, 100 times?

I think this test is interesting because it'll magnify whatever the Kemper is doing that we cannot detect with just one profiling session. Multiply that by many profiling sessions, and those little "off" details are going to show.

Or maybe not! Maybe it stays remarkably the same.

Is there a thread on this already...? If then, please point me to it. :)

• Someone with two Kempers at their disposal should really try this. I imagine that it would reveal interesting things about the Kemper and the original amp. It would also be a great twist on this seminal piece of sound art by from 1969 Alvin Lucier:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

...and its 21st-century re-imagining:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

... with the added dimension that a Kemper profile is interactive. Actually playing the 1000th copy would be quite an experience!

Edit: Looks like someone did a similar generational loss experiment on Instagram, using a photo of Alvin Lucier himself!