Weird output goings on...

• I have had my KPA connected stereo out to my Presonus desk for ages now, use it to record all the time, then I notice that the signal from the KPA has dropped significantly, which at first I thought was a mixer issue, it was as if the KPA had lost all the Gian, and just a low level clean signal coming to the desk.

After much messing around, I found that if I switch to a different patch on the KPA all is ok again, no idea why this has suddenly started happening, yesterday it happened while I was playing, just a sudden drop in output level.

Any clues?

Merry Xmas :)

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• Mine is like that all the time with volume pedal connected to remote. Everytime I start up the KPA I have to rock the volume pedal otherwise it is at the same low volume that you speak of. I have it set to tuner/mute in the heel position but even if it's turned off at heel it comes on with slight volume and no tuner until the pedal is rocked.

• Yes...this also happens ...guess its a glitch with a 3rd party pedal !

No. Not necessarily.

The guys at Kemper have verified that my startup volume issue is related to plugging in my Moog pedal into the inputs on my kemper remote. I suspect this is a firmware issue with the kemper remote that they are investigating.