Nu metal Linkin Park tone

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Playing order in the sound example; Linkin Park, Kemper, Linkin Park, Kemper

Phaez Jube, 2 MXR 10 Band EQs Kemper DI box
    Ozone match EQ and other post processing for IR cabs.

This profile is set for my Pure PAF pickups. If you use a similar type of pickups it will sound good. If not, it will not sound as intended.
    shk-pavement-L Cab is on the left
    shk-pavement-r Cab is on the right

No post processing on the soundcloud clip. What you hear is the actual Kemper profile and nothing else.

• Holy-moly!

Extremly close. Is this a first example of your new EQ-matching strategy?

Here comes your personal and free of charge Spinner-EQ-match: your profile needs -0.5 dB at about 1.327 kHz.

Kudos, man, spot on! :thumbup:

Ne travaillez jamais.

• Thanks man!

The other method I was trying was not working out. Granted, I will go back to it as it does not involve a guitar when match EQing. This profile is actually a newer method that I just came up with this morning. Go figure right?!

As far as any peaks in EQ, it is not compressed or mastered at all. Both of those will even the tone out more of any peaks.

• As far as any peaks in EQ, it is not compressed or mastered at all. Both of those will even the tone out more of any peaks.

Sure. I would say "wow" if just the real character of the amp is still there. But you are creeping close, sound and playing wise.

Just downloaded the profiles, will test it tonight...

Ne travaillez jamais.

• @schreckmusic thx Man! let's see how it sounds in the mix, Reampzone shared DI for this song some time ago :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Stay Metal!