High shift, low shift, character still in use when disabled

• I was wondering if anybody else noticed this or knows how to correct it or even can just tell me it happens and/or maybe it could be useful?

If I'm running a powered toaster into a 4x12 cab with monitor cab off and/or the actual cab module off, the cab parameters are still heard.

If the character knob is cranked ,and/or the high/low shift is cranked and the cab module is disabled, the effects of those parameters are still heard minus the actual cab/mic sound.
    :thumbup:
    Does this make sense?
    Sorry, I just woke up haha
    Chairs!

• If the character knob is cranked ,and/or the high/low shift is cranked and the cab module is disabled, the effects of those parameters are still heard minus the actual cab/mic sound.

Does this make sense?
    Sorry, I just woke up haha
    Chairs!

I've heard somebody say this before. I think it must be a bug.

Contact support :) (link is in my signature)

• I haven't checked it yet, but... these params will impact physical cabinet so... it's debatable.
    No need to set lo and hi shift for fizzy amp, maybe for clean acoustic profile without cab, but then it's really narrow application.
    I'm curious what guys on big chairs have to say.

• Wait... How can you set hi/lo shift, character when actual CAB in STACK is disengaged? When CAB is disengaged, there are no hi/lo shift, character, pure cabinet params available?

• you can set them disengage, reset them, and start all over too

Just to be hell precise, you cannot reset them, when CAB is disengaged.
    But I understand that you can set them, disengage CAB, and these parameters will impact cab-less sound.
    I guess it's architectural design, known to designers. Seems kind of weird to apply these parameters when Kemper's cab module is off, but on the other hand, when real cabibet is connected to MONITOR OUT, it makes sense for these parameters to be usable.

• But I understand that you can set them, disengage CAB, and these parameters will impact cab-less sound.
    I guess it's architectural design, known to designers. Seems kind of weird to apply these parameters when Kemper's cab module is off, but on the other hand, when real cabibet is connected to MONITOR OUT, it makes sense for these parameters to be usable.

Yeah that's pretty much what they said. I'm not sure but I think it happens on all profiles.

• Yeah that's pretty much what they said. I'm not sure but I think it happens on all profiles.

Yes, cabinet parameters affects also Merged profiles with CAB off - I just checked it. Recorded 3 short samples with CAB OFF and

High Shift -5.0, Low Shift +5.0
    High Shift 0.0, Low Shift 0.0
    High Shift +5.0, Low Shift -5.0

Every combination sounds different even with CAB off.