Anyone tried this?

• Mission developed this with the PowerHead, and while not a full FRFR, it's a traditional guitar cab with an extended frequency response. I've not tried it but talked with the guys at Mission a number of times before buying a Gemini. I really want to try this out but Sweetwater has exclusivity on its sales currently, so no Mission dealer carries them, which is a damn shame.

I used to own a couple Matrix NL12's, which were the same kind of deal and let me tell you: I regret selling them every day. You could use them with or without cab sims and they sounded amazing either way. They actually provided a truer amp sound to my ears and almost felt full range.

What I dig about the Mission KM-212P is it's an oversized 2x12 in an undersized 4x12 with a slant for even better dispersion.

Mission told me they had talked, or are perhaps still talking to Kemper about the KM-212P being an OEM type amp for them. The fact that Kemper would consider that means they've tried and think highly enough of it.

• I just spoke with Paul at Mission here at NAMM and told him the main thing they need to do is have a demo online, that we on the forum are talking about it but have nothing to go on. It's super new and they just moved locations but he agreed so it may be something we see soon.