Master Output

• Hi All,

just a simple Q: The master output appears to be the only stereo output. Can these be used with/plugged into a stereo (guitar) power amp (obviously with speaker sim off) or is this not recommended.
    If not why not?

Thx in advance!
    M.

• You can use the XLRs or the 1/4" (or both pairs at once) to feed a stereo power amp. You can leave the cab sim on or turn it off, it's down to you and your preferences with the gear you are using.

You can also set up other output sockets (direct output, monitor output) to also output from different stages in the chain, increasing the number of possibilities.

Personally, I don't like running both non-cab sim and cab sim at the same time as it's difficult to get the tones right but that is just me.

• Hi All,

just a simple Q: The master output appears to be the only stereo output. Can these be used with/plugged into a stereo (guitar) power amp (obviously with speaker sim off) or is this not recommended.
    If not why not?

Thx in advance!
    M.

Absolutely. Just as Chu said, you have multiple options. When I'm at home, I use the stereo outs into a Mesa Boogie 295 stereo tube power amp with 2-1x12 cabinets. Sounds killer! However, it is not possible to run stereo to the FoH in this manner. Therefore when gigging, I use a Freyette Power Station from the monitor out (cab sim off), which frees up my main stereo outs to the FoH. Massive!!!