Everything, thin, trebly and noisy after profiling...

• On the weekend I've tried profiling my favorite patches from S-Gear (bad results due to clipping, will give it another run) and something funny happened.
    During profiling I've adjusted Input/Output levels, eq and some other stuff, when I was finish and I've reverted to browser mode the KPA was sounding like crap! Everything very thin and trebly, extreme high noise on the alt input and with nothing plugged in (I believe somebody else has reported such a problem as well), no noise but still sounding bad from the front input.
    I've tried resetting input/output levels and global eq to flat but the noise was still there.
    Then I've made a restore of the last backup (did one just before starting the profiling session, I ALWAYS BACKUP BEFORE TO MAKE ANYTHING NEW!!!) and was everything fine again. Anybody else having similir experience?

Cheers

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi,
    Had a similar prob while profiling Sgear. I repeated the procedure and it was fine, however i found that Sgear is harder to profile than Amplitube. Had to do l a lot of refining in Sgear, and i found out that after switching from HB to SC on my PRS DGT during refining procedure the result turned out fine.
    Did you check my rigs?

Not yet, will do it this night. Been busy with real life issues yesterday, hopefully today should be solved. Would you mind making a profile of the "Touch Sensitive" patch with the distortion mode on "thick"? I've tried it several time on Sunday but my audio card output was keeping clipping the input of the KPA.... :(

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• :?: ?( :?:

! WE NEED AN IRC IN THIS PLACE !

Agree!! I mean the "Touch Sensitive" (28-29 IIRC) patch from S-Gear, but with the distortion mode of the amp (Duke) set on "thick"