Datetime Problems (SOLVED)

• I have noticed that my unit's date and time was off every single day… I'd go to settings, set it up and then, the next day it was wrong by 1 day and some hours/minutes.

I have been searching and learned that some people experience these kind of troubles (slow or fast clocks) by a few secs/mins a day. That'd be acceptable, I guess.

Today I decided to see "how bad it was" or when it happened. So I set the clock to the right time and decided to leave the Kemper powered (thinking It may have been a battery problem). After a couple of minutes I casually noticed it was already off by 1 minute (fast). Shocked I re-set the time to the right minute/sec (next to my phone/computer) but this time, I decided to start a stopwatch to measure how long was a Kemper minute…

To my disbelief, after 44.7 seconds, the Kemper advanced to the next minute. Meaning I'm either traveling really fast (speed of light-ish) or something is weird. This behavior explained why today (Friday 27th) the date was indicating Sat 28th… (when I set it up yesterday or the day before yesterday) and the time was somewhere but the right hour/minute. It has been running 45 second minutes… so it's advancing like a mofo!

Granted, I'm running 5.1.x Beta but I don't know if this is a common occurrence or if I should seek support?

Thanks in advance.

?(

• I contacted support and they sent me UPS labels to ship both my Kemper and the Remote. About two weeks later (including shipping time), I got them back and now they are working perfectly. They even called me to let me know that I was going to receive TWO packages (remote + Kemper) separately so I wouldn't panic when only one box arrived.

They replaced the board and put a new one in. Excellent customer service.

I brought the unit @ Reverb and it appeared to have had two previous owners.

Anyway, thanks Kemper for the great post-sale service. This was Kemper USA, after I got an initial response from Kemper Germany which put me in contact with the USA support.