Straight through signal

• Hi guys,

I have an AxeFx II and got my KPA yesterday. I can't afford to keep both. :S So I'm trying to get the KPA to do what my AxeFx does...
    Since I play a lot of acoustic guitar that also goes trough my AxeFx for effects (no amp modeling), I tried to get the same results on the KPA.
    So far, I didn't get a satisfying result. The signal from the AxeFX seems more balanced, the KPA - without anything (that I would know of) in the signal chain
    gives me a signal that I would say is not as "linear" for lack of a better description.

I would assume that AxeFx with no fx-blocks should sound about the same as the kemper when the stomps, stack, effects is off. It doesn't... It colors the signal. Did I forget to turn something off or is there a parameter I didn't pay attention to?

Thanks,

M.

• try using the alternate input and put a mono loop in slot x. you can then aplly an effect in the mod block + reverb and delay.

You mean the fx return, the alt input is fixed at the beginning of the signal chain. It is only by profiling that you can use either inputs as return

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff