Possible Bug?

• When i switched off my kemper earlier i noticed the front screen was very dimly red even though it was off. Also the light above the x button was shining brightly. i restarted it then switched off again and it switched off properly that time. anyone else had this?

• When i switched off my kemper earlier i noticed the front screen was very dimly red even though it was off. Also the light above the x button was shining brightly. i restarted it then switched off again and it switched off properly that time. anyone else had this?

First time I heard about it, if it happens again report it using the contact form on the webpage.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

Yes, got the same a few times - did not notice it with current firmware anymore - I'll report in case it happened again.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de