A dream comes true - KPA

• My name is Armin (one wife one cat) - I am a tube amp lover - but are open for digital gear as well - I checked almost all digital amp simulation gear since years.

Nothing seams to be able to deliver the true sound of nice tube amps - until now - the KPA is a great (digital) tube amp ;)

Currently I am profiling my tube amp collection.
    That will take a lot of time - since I am quite picky on this.

Some of the first results can be found on my homepage (see link in my signature) - much more will come.

I make my living by selling music toolkits, iPhone apps and doing beta testing for music, photo and video gear.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 2 times, last by Armin ().

• Im with you all the way on this Armin.
    Im a tube amp lover. Ive spent a fortune over the years on digital gear looking for an easy way to get that tube amp sound complete with fx in a more portable package.
    For me, the KPA is exactly what Ive wanted all these years.
    It is all my amps with some top quality fx in a lunch box.
    I still can't believe how good this thing is.

• Agreed.

If the Kemper was an athlete it would be, Roger Federer, Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong and Michael Jordan in one package, with Bernard Langer, Franz Beckenbauer and Boris Becker as future Profiles. :)

How do you compete with that....you don't. :D