HELP!! Ordered Powerack and they shipped me the Rackmount version without the Poweramp

• I just recently purchased a Rackmount kemper with the Poweramp, but instead they shipped me one without the power unit I've tried emailing kemper, calling them, and I have gotten no response back whatsoever. All I want is just the Unit that I paid the extra $425 for. I even made sure and double checked all of my receipts to see if I indeed purchased the profiler with the poweramp and sure enough I did, I even bought it off of kemper's own (US) website to ensure nothing would go wrong. If anyone has any sort of suggestions or has experienced something similar I would like to know because this is a first for me. Also if anyone could help in any sort of way that would be greatly appreciated. ?(:(

• Kemper treats their customers really well. In my case I bought a factory refurb white toaster from Kemper US, and it had a minor hardware issue. Kemper sent a new in box black toaster to me as a replacement as soon as they got a tracking number on the one I returned. The replacement has worked flawlessly. And Kemper US was very patient through all the ebay hassle and did not let that affect the replacement.