Kemper and Matrix power amp - speaker or instrumental cable, monitor or main output

• Hi guys.
    How to connect Kemper to Matrix GT1000FX? In some posts I've read that I shoud use instrumental cable to connect Kemper "Monitor output" into power amp.
    But Matrix manual says:
    "Input Signal Sockets. These are Neutrik combined female XLR and 1/4" jack sockets.
    For cable runs under 12", (ie. within a rack system) standard good quality instrument leads should provide a similar level of RF shielding to XLR cables.
    For longer cables runs, balanced cables (XLRs) are recommended."

In my case is rack system so I need short cable (about 12").

Question 1:
    Which cable (instrumental or speaker) should I use connecting Kemper "Monitor output" into Matrix input?

Question 2:
    Is it better solution to connect Kemper "Main output" into Matrix power amp using balanced XLR?

P.S.
    I'm using mono Matrix FR212 cab.

Gear: Ibanez RGD2127Z, Kemper, Matrix GT1000FX, Matrix FR212

• I connect the main out unbalanced 1/4 connections to the back of the Matrix and run stereo. I am using two monster 3 foot instrurment cables. Works great, no noise. But I have considered connecting the XLR just don't have those cables in a short version.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”