Merged profile help

• Looking for advice on making merged profiles. Is there a way to merge a DI profile more than once?

When I profiles amps here I usually use several different mics and a DI. I'll profile each mic, mic combinations, and then a DI all with the same amp settings. When time comes to merge them once I merge a cabinet with the DI profile the option to merge (merge button) is gone once you've used it. I store the profile as an entire rig, new profile.
    For now I've been copying the DI track and pasting them with new names and using them that way. Problem is when I delete them in rig manager they all stay on my profiler.

Any thoughts?

• Looking for advice on making merged profiles. Is there a way to merge a DI profile more than once?

When I profiles amps here I usually use several different mics and a DI. I'll profile each mic, mic combinations, and then a DI all with the same amp settings. When time comes to merge them once I merge a cabinet with the DI profile the option to merge (merge button) is gone once you've used it. I store the profile as an entire rig, new profile.
    For now I've been copying the DI track and pasting them with new names and using them that way. Problem is when I delete them in rig manager they all stay on my profiler.

Any thoughts?

Hm, strange... I assume you delete them in rig manager when connected via USB cable, right?