Hooray ! login FINALLY works

• After not being able to log-in for approx 2 weeks (ish) this forum now at last allowed me to login today and it appears that Kemper have at last set my serial number against my original account.

Whoever did it Thank you very much....and by the way, please make the login process more simple and much more robust !

• After not being able to log-in for approx 2 weeks (ish) this forum now at last allowed me to login today and it appears that Kemper have at last set my serial number against my original account.

Whoever did it Thank you very much....and by the way, please make the login process more simple and much more robust !

It's a pleasure! This took some time, because this process was new to some of us internally as well (e. g. me). We are actually looking into potential streamlining ....

• It's a pleasure! This took some time, because this process was new to some of us internally as well (e. g. me). We are actually looking into potential streamlining ....

Thanks again.

• On a sidenote: how come JonG's nick is the only one that appears in blue colors in "users browsing the forum"? Just wondering... and having a beer after work. P.s. I want mine in purple! :D