A door for the back...

• As mentioned by C. Kemper in one of the interviews, the hollow back of the KPA is great to store cables etc.
    It would be even better if there was a click-in door. Then you could really store your stuff inside without anything falling out. Sounds a bit weird, but would be very handy.

• From my experience with Andrea Ambrosi, it should not be hard to implement a frame locked by the screws, and then a door which pivots say at the top and locks at the bottom :)

• Stupid question maybe, but I never observed it: Can stuff be kept in there while the KPA is running? Wondering if it's getting too hot. One could place a pickholder, a capo maybe,
    an E Bow... even my beloved Dimarzio straps in different colors, so I can dramatically change it during songs and everyone would believe I have sooo many guitars...^^

Well - actually I could even keep my favorite drive and comp pedal in there while playing?

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I see no problem with this as there are even third party solutions which use this space for powering the monitor out.

Yes you are right. Could have thought of this. And the heat it would need to melt plastic parts will not be reached, I guess.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Stupid question maybe, but I never observed it: Can stuff be kept in there while the KPA is running? Wondering if it's getting too hot. One could place a pickholder, a capo maybe,
    an E Bow... even my beloved Dimarzio straps in different colors, so I can dramatically change it during songs and everyone would believe I have sooo many guitars...^^

Well - actually I could even keep my favorite drive and comp pedal in there while playing?

Shouldn't get hot since there is no poweramp there.