Feedback for kemper expression pedal functions

• Hi guys. I own a kemper and it is great, i really love it.
    There are a few things though that i would like from kemper to reconsider and maybe even make better.
    The most important is the way the expression pedals work.
    You can only set up pedal 3 & 4 to do only one function across all the rigs which is a shame.
    If only there was a way to set a different function (i.e volume to wah) for rig number 1 and then set a Volume to Pitch for rig number 2 and then maybe add some morphing on another rig and so on..
    I wish there was a way to set a different function for each rig, like the multieffect processors that have patches are working!
    Does anyone else has the same opinion?

• Sorry, but I would be very confused, when using different pedals for a different functions depending on the rig I loaded. (but....maybe my age)

• I have Pedal 3 set up (per rig) to be Wah, Pitch, or Morph, and could also use it as a volume Pedal (using Morph to control a Volume parameter).
    The Pedals chapter of the Kemper Reference Manual explains how to set up a pedal this way.

Yes i read the manual. I currently have it set up to work as Wah-Vol and Wah-Pitch.
    My problem though is that i oonly want to use one expression pedal (because i don't want to carry two or three at every gig) and this limits the possibilities.
    For example can i use my exp pedal for wah and pitch on one rig and then use morphing (i.e. cut off frequency) on another rig? without having to activate or deactivate the wah or pitch?

• Yes, if you have both Morph>Wah and Morph>Pitch enabled in the Pedals Menu. These settings can remain active.

In each Rig, you can choose the function of the pedal, by programming the effects included in the Rig. If there is an active wah in the Rig, the pedal will control it. If there is an active pitch effect, the pedal will control it. Or, you can use the pedal as a Morph pedal.