Double Switch - Change function - SOLVED

• Ok guys, this time I need some help. I've got a Boss FS-6 Dual switch with stereo cable, the default function is Rig up/down and I want to change it to switch stomps on/off. This is what tha reference manual states:

"The “Double Switch” selection is special: it can take a double or stereo switch from a single jack, so the other jack is still free to use an expression pedal, or even another stereo switch.
    In BROWSE MODE, the default assignment for “Double Switch” is Rig Up/Down. In Profiler Mode, it switches from Kemper Amp to Reference Amp, and in the Store Menu, it will navigate the cursor to the left or right. Alternatively, you can create your own “Double Switch” set-up by assigning any combination of the available functions with the Soft Knobs
    ."

I cannot find any way to create my own setup....Any knowledge here?

Thanks

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

Edited once, last by guitarnet70 ().

• Done at the same time, just thought that maybe Daniel or Mats (Pioneers) or our engineer (Armin) could have an answer as well...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff