Can the Kemper "feedback", and, can a "fresh breeze" play the guitar?

• I'm sure many people are wondering if a "Fresh Breeze" can play the guitar, and if the Kemper can 'feedback' like a real amp? :D

The answer is yes, a fresh breeze can play the guitar, and the Kemper can 'feedback' just like a real amp.

Here's the story behind this 5:45 seconds of madness.

I put my guitar on the couch which is next to an open door which leads outside and walked off to make some coffee.
    The guitar was plugged into the Kemper and a Mesa MKV Profile was loaded.
    A fresh breeze started blowing through the door and obviously got the strings vibrating which lead to a permanent feedback coming from the KPA and through my studio monitors. :)
    This seemed like fun, so I walked up to the KPA and turned onto the FX, I put my foot on the wah pedal and randomely started scrolling through the FX, at the same time I pressed 'record' on Cool Edit.
    For 5 minutes I just scrolled through FX, messed around with various parameters, and occasionally pressed down on the wah pedal, all the while recording.
    Not once did I go anywhere near the guitar, at all times the guitar was played by "The Breeze", I didn't touch it.

Anyway, to cut a ridiculous story short, :) , I was listening back to the feedback/breeze recording and I picked up the guitar, stayed on the same Rig, gave it some serious delay and plucked a few notes over the recording.

And, this is the result.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11416048

Don't blame me, blame the wind, the Kemper, and a humbucker. :D

• Great stuff Lance!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: I love it! Seriously.
    Now, if you play live you need to buy a fan...... :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff