Distorted, broken and clipping sound

• Hi all,

My kemper is sick and looks like it has to go back which I'm hoping will resolve it but wanted to see if others have had the same issue.
    While playing all is fine, while playing my sound goes heavily distorted, the input light stays normal but the sound is horrible, after sometime it will go back to normal.
    Now it's at the point where the input light will go red when this occurs, my input lights on my audio interface also start clipping and this comes through my cabinet as well.
    I have updated the kemper and it has the same problem, I have factory reset the unit and it has the same problem.
    I reset the global settings last night and it was stuck with a loud hum which would not go away and then displayed "DSP Error"
    I have tried different guitars and leads which do not help, I have tried with ground switches, not using the loop function and turning the interface off and none help.
    I'm very worried for unit that is a powered rack version that ain't cheap, less than 1yr old, has always been in a rack in my home studio and never gigged, taken to jams etc that this is happening.
    It is great that kemper support has answered quickly but have given very little indication of what the issue is and have only mentioned it needs to go back to a distributor and leaves me with nothing when I'm trying to write music again.

• Having the same problem as well. Guitar sounds fine and then full on clipping sound. Now its just distortion when i on my Kemper.

'I dream of a world without poverty'

• Sounds like my first KPA. Hardware was defective. Device was replaced.