Using stereo aux in and mono effects loop at the same time?

• Hi, I currently use the stereo aux in to route my monitor mix through my Kemper (then run out the headphone jack to my IEM transmitter). This means I only use one channel on the FOH board while keeping guitar in stereo in my ears.
    Is there any way that I can keep this setup AND add a mono effect loop for a Digitech Freqout I have on the way? For example, using the XLR return jack? I've never used the Kemper effects loop; my apologies if this has been covered previously.
    Thanks for your time. :)

• Hi, I currently use the stereo aux in to route my monitor mix through my Kemper (then run out the headphone jack to my IEM transmitter). This means I only use one channel on the FOH board while keeping guitar in stereo in my ears.
    Is there any way that I can keep this setup AND add a mono effect loop for a Digitech Freqout I have on the way? For example, using the XLR return jack? I've never used the Kemper effects loop; my apologies if this has been covered previously.
    Thanks for your time. :)

No, this is not possible, because you're running out of inputs. Best would be to put the Freqout (I'm having one on order, too) before the Profiler.

• Cool, thanks for your response. I was hoping to use the FX loop to avoid running power and cables up to my pedalboard (just a Remote and expression pedal), but I'll try to figure out a good plan.