No sound from main output

• hey everybody. I have had my Kemper for about a week. Today I was playing, everything was good, and I accidentally unplugged the Main out from my cabinet. ( I have the power head). After I plugged back in, no main output sound. I checked with headphones, and they did work. I eventually did a factory reset, and it works again. But I'm paranoid now, because I gig often , and don't want that to happen again.

Any ideas what caused this? How it can be fixed without having to do a reset?

Thanks in advance.

• The scenario is unclear. The MAIN OUT is a line level output, is your cabinet powered? You are mentioning "PowerHead". Does it mean you are using a passive cabinet? That was then probably connected to the SPEAKER OUTPUT. If you plug that into the MAIN OUT, there is only little volume. Perhaps you plugged it into one of the PEDAL sockets, which might have turned down pedal volume, which recovers during a restart.

Just because of disconnecting an XLR cable or TS cable from the MAIN OUT and reconnecting it, the sound doesn't disappear.