Kemper - Newest model?

• I am looking to purchase a second Kemper Profiler (powered version) and I have seen a couple of threads on here with the chicken head switch coloured silver and 'volume' renamed to 'rig volume'.

Are these the newest and latest revisions or are they just anomalies?

Doesn't matter I know, but wanted to opt for a newer model if the changes were permanent.

• There's been a number of confusing pictures and descriptions over the years from what I can tell. I've tried to inquire and not obtained much in the way of any specifics. Chicken knob color apparently changed and then changed back. Some units seemed to come with two different power cords while others have one. There's also reference on the site to a black casing on the lunchbox style (instead of green) but I haven't seen that actually materialize yet. Some wording may have changed on the front as well. And the locale might come into play in all this as well, it's just hard to know for sure. So I suspect you aren't going to get much information beyond what you can piece together with your own investigating.

The bottom line is Kemper reserves the right to make changes with no obligation to explain anything. We can only hope/surmise the physical and audio aspects retain the same level of quality.

Sonic

• I just got a new replacement unit straight from Kemper USA. Has "rig volume" but still a black chicken head switch. Also has more indicator lines around all the knobs.

• Didn't the front panel have some internal revisions though, due to the LED issue?

@ElDoca do you have a picture of the extra indicator lines around the knobs?

Are these special editions or did Kemper have a box of silver switches they accidentally ordered :)

A Kemper with a black shell would be amazing!