RCF EVOX 8 portable pa system

• This RCF "evox 8" pa system is unused. I purchased it for my Kemper Profiling guitar amp that works with flat frequency pa style monitors instead of standard guitar cabs.
    I wanted to compare it to my current active cab and return it if I didn't like it, but Amazon did not accept the return. This was the message . . .
    "RCF EVOX8 8 Two-Way Array 1400 Watt PA System
    Quantity: 1
    This item isn't eligible for return.
    This item can't be returned since it requires special transportation and handling which we can't provide. Use the Contact us button for help addressing your issue. "

The Evox 8 was only used in my bedroom to A/B compare with my Atomic CLR Neo. It really held its own tonewise in comparison to the CLR. Just a different configuration footprint.
    The only noticeable wear is on the top end of the speaker pole from turning the top speaker back and forth when comparing. This will immediatly happen anyway but it is mild and visually unseen hidden in the tophat pole socket. Other than that it is in brand new condition.

It is a really great sounding pa system and sounded great with my Kemper Profiling amp, but it just wasn't the best form factor (footprint/shape/size) that I seek for a guitar amp. Its just a personal thing. I was building a custom cart around the same time to house all the rig gear, so I opted for the cart.

The Evox 8 is also very well made (more so than the Line6 stuff, IMO) compact/powerful at 1400 watts/ and only weighs 50lbs total.
    Setup is super quick and the top speaker slides into the subwoofer when packing up.
    Here is a YouTube video showing a comparison with a top name brand pa system (not my video)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-2k0EVQAF0

There are many rave reviews online as well.

The RCF "Evox 8" sells new for $1800, I am asking flat $1425 (if you pick up in NJ zip 07932)

or I can ship to US only.
    Reverb.com shipping estimator has it at $129 across the country.
    I'll ship at $95

I have perfect feedback on EB@Y under xxtwighlight ( 15 year member ) and I am a longtime member of The Gear Page ( 14 year member) for some quick references.
    Thanx
    - Robert

Edited 2 times, last by xxtwighlight: Added video link ().