Controlling G-System effects through Kemper remote

• Hi I've seen many threads about controlling the Kemper with the G-System remote, but has anyone any experience of controlling G-System effects through the Kemper using the remote?

I'm basically trying to cut my rig size down so getting rid of the G-System floorboard would be a big help but would be great to access the effects of the G-System through my rack unit. But I'm not sure if I need the G-system controller to use it or whether somehow I can acces the effects through the Kemper?

Haven't bought the Kemper yet so am basically wondering if I should just sell the G-System and go with Kemper effects?

Thanks!

Barney

• and... I don't use my G-System anymore. I use the Kemper effects.

This. I used to use the G-System, plus a ton of other effects (75lb pedalboard). Now I use nothing but Kemper. The G-System was great for it's time, but it's become outdated by other more advanced technology. I'd recommend spending a little more time with Kemper's effects. In my opinion, they as good if not better than what the G-System offered. And you'd be able to downsize even more.