Behringer FCB 1010 Help

• Hey, Everyone! I'm trying to configure a behringer fcb 1010 for a gig tonight. I'm having trouble figuring it out. I don't have any of the chips, as this is a stock unit and not my board. Just borrowing for the night. Can anybody help me configure this? I kinda know how to assign certain profiles to the buttons, but there is strange behavior, where one of the expression pedals will act as a volume sometimes, sometimes not. Sometimes the other expression pedal turns delay on. It's really weird. Is there a tutorial anywhere to set this up? I have my performance stored. I just need to assign everything properly.

Is there anything I have to do to the FCB to reset it or anything? Is that why it may be acting weird?

Thanks in advance!

Mike.

• You need the Kemper Eprom installed

Got ya. So I can't use the wah with this current setup and have to use this chip to be able to use the kemper wah with a behringer fcb? Would it be easier with an external expression pedal?

On a side note, is there a way to have the kemper wah always be active all of the time without programming it to every rig in performance mode? Basically use it like a real wah pedal on any rig at any moment just by taking it out of say heel = off, if that makes sense?

Thanks!

• I'm using a FCB1010 with the stock eprom and firmware. I set my kemper to a specific MIDI channel (8 in my case) and set the FCB1010 the same way. This works as a way to go between presets in perform mode, and the volume pedal works just fine as well. I haven't had any luck getting the wah to work, but it should just be a matter of switching the cc number on the FCB to match what the wah on the kemper uses. If you want to be able to do the stomp box on off thing you'll need the aftermarket eprom for kemper, I've seen a few of them out there. For me the stock FCB1010 works just fine for my needs, especially since I only use it for one band, the other has all the cc and pc MIDI messages sent to it by our laptop that does our backing string tracks. There's also a youtube video I saw (multipart) that shows how to do this, but it looks like you have to set this on a per perform slot basis

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.