FX REQUESTS

• Noise gate for use with heavy metal high gain hardcore guitaring (Decimator G series style) which operates by sidechaining the direct guitar but cuts via the effects loop. Even just a simpler noise gate that was similar to the Axe II just for the high gainers, which is an important market for Kemper i feel.

On wich FW are you? The 1.0.9 has 2 new Noise Gate in the Stomp section and the 4:1 is made exactly for this.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I use Route 808 in Kemper's loop and it sound's much better than Green screamer. IMHO overdrive/distortion boxes are Kemper's weak point. Kemper drives are about same caliber that AXE-FX standard and neither are as good as any of my overdrive boxes.

• I recently dragged out my old Boss SE-70 and found some algorithms I had nearly forgotten.

Algorithms like a "stepped flanger", "stepped phaser" and "gate flanger" sound like nothing else (except for an Eventide maybe). Would be great to have versions of those in the Kemper. I'm away from my Kemper at the moment otherwise I would have recorded some examples.

• I use Route 808 in Kemper's loop and it sound's much better than Green screamer. IMHO overdrive/distortion boxes are Kemper's weak point. Kemper drives are about same caliber that AXE-FX standard and neither are as good as any of my overdrive boxes.

You guys are comparing our emulation to analog clones of the TS, and critizise that it sounds different.
    This is a little bit odd!
    Listen to the owners of the original TS808.

• I agree with Chris. If you've ever used a real original TS, the Kemper sounds pretty much exactly like it (even if it's not your taste. When correctly applied with the right amp settings it can sound awesome, so as others have said, leave it as it is, and add some others if you want to. Now, if you like pedals like the Fulltone OCD, etc. that's different, they all started with that TS circuit. The OCD is a great pedal and it sounds like you're playing through a Marshall amp. It sounds better than a TS in some cases. However, I sold my OCD because with the Kemper I have that sound within the profiles themselves. I did profile it through a Blues Junior and it sounds like an OCD through a Blues Junior. So essentially I still have it. How cool is that.

• Point taken. I guess it's a matter of taste anyway... Spring reverb is my main request; after that i'm pretty sold :P
    Whammy/pitch -effects would be cool also, but not that important to me.

• +1 on the green screamer model. i can get a usable sound by putting the tone at -4.5 to emulate the sound of my TS808 clone with the tone at noon, though. the higher 'tone' parameter settings definitely sound odd on the kemper compared to my TS808 clone and OD808.

as for FX requests: DELAY as a stompbox!!!!
    i really miss the ability to put a delay pedal IN FRONT of the amp for clean tones :-/

otherwise great work on the stompbox expanders! have been using them on all my high-gain patches!

• +1 on the green screamer model. i can get a usable sound by putting the tone at -4.5 to emulate the sound of my TS808 clone with the tone at noon, though. the higher 'tone' parameter settings definitely sound odd on the kemper compared to my TS808 clone and OD808.

as for FX requests: DELAY as a stompbox!!!!
    i really miss the ability to put a delay pedal IN FRONT of the amp for clean tones :-/

otherwise great work on the stompbox expanders! have been using them on all my high-gain patches!

The TS sounds identical to the original.
    take care that only the first half of the tone control reflects the full tone range.
    Do your clones all sound the same?

A delay in front of a clean amp should sound the same as after the amp.