Kemper Amp-Help

• Hello this is my second Kemper, the first one I got was a non powered one with a stealth power amp going into a Mesa 2x12, I ended up selling it. 3 yrs later I just got a brand new Kemper powered head version. This is where I need some help. I have the KPA powered pluged into a Mesa 1x12 cab. Im still not really pumped on it. Would I be better served if I plus the KPA powered into a PA? I really dont want to spend the funds its going to be head and shoulders with the Mesa 1x12. Hope I can get some help, want this to work for me. I have bought allot of professional profiles from Top Jimmy and M Britt.

Thanks

• There could be several reasons why you're still not satisfied. The first thing to do is giving us more information about your setup (connections, output/input settings etc.), what you're trying to achieve and for what purpose (TOP 40 -> maybe lots of sounds, AC/DC-Cover -> maybe two sounds).

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I have the KPA powered version going into a Mesa mini rectifier cab 1x12. The main ouput is set to Mod Mono, the Monitor Output Master Mono, and Monitor Cab off. Any advise would be appriciated.

• Hello this is my second Kemper, the first one I got was a non powered one with a stealth power amp going into a Mesa 2x12, I ended up selling it. 3 yrs later I just got a brand new Kemper powered head version. This is where I need some help. I have the KPA powered pluged into a Mesa 1x12 cab. Im still not really pumped on it. Would I be better served if I plus the KPA powered into a PA? I really dont want to spend the funds its going to be head and shoulders with the Mesa 1x12. Hope I can get some help, want this to work for me. I have bought allot of professional profiles from Top Jimmy and M Britt.

Thanks

I had this same Mesa 1 12 cab and it sounded small and boxy, this is a character of small boxes. 2 12 at least is the way to go. I did find I liked a green back in the cab more than the stock v30.