Profiling problem, need help!

• Hi folks,

I've a poor english lvl, i hope you'll understand me...
    I don't know if it's a real problem, or if it's just me, but when i want to profile a amp, i don't have any sound in my monitor.
    First i switch to the Profiler section, then i go to the Reference amp. Here i should ear something ( the kemper is correctly wired and have the last firmware version) but nothing... My amp isn't very loud ( voice lvl, i live in an appartment, but even with the return knob to +32db i don't ear anythng and the kemper can't make a profile.
    Should i crank my amp very loud, use an external preamp to boost the mic signal? or my kemper have a problem?

Thx, and congratz if you've understand me!
    Simon.

• Have you tried holding down the system key for the duration of startup when you switch-on the KPA, as I was told by Kemper support that doing this resets something, quite what I've no idea

• Have you tried holding down the system key for the duration of startup when you switch-on the KPA, as I was told by Kemper support that doing this resets something, quite what I've no idea

Correct, it resets the System cache. Was a fix after the update, no need to do it every time, just the first time after update.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Not quite as simple as that. I just updated mine and did the system key startup thing, but mine will not profile now :(

• Let me quick check it....10 min to setup things .....the rig you're on doesn't have a loop, right?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Not quite as simple as that. I just updated mine and did the system key startup thing, but mine will not profile now :(

oops, correction, it is working, I didn't have the amp volume up high enough

• tried every step, nothing works for me. when i format to fat32, put the kaos file in the root an press the "<>" button it always says: "RETRY: retrying mount of device" and/or "ERROR: unable to mount USB device"