Anyone Using the Kemper for an Acoustic Rig?

• It might be good if you could specifically articulate your exact problems and/or post some clips. There are lots of different things mentioned above and its not really clear what your issues are.

• I use the Kemper mainly for acoustics these days :D I'm on my way to the airport so can't tell you what my settings are though. I think they were just pre amps from the rig exchange. I balance and eq levels/FX for each guitar and save as a preset and then load them all into a performance along with my own JM/SSS profile for the electric gtr. Works great

• Glad I found this thread.

I have to sub for an acoustic gig in a couple of weeks and was wondering about using the Kemper as my source for FOH and a dedicated stage monitor. Based on what I've read here I fired up my PA, pulled up a random patch on the Kemper, disabled the amp and cab simulations, and tweaked the EQ a little. Sounds great, and I have access to my pedalboard simulation on the remote. My guitar is a Taylor 414CE.

Sounds pretty funky throwing a wah pedal at an acoustic. Rotary, too. :thumbup:

Too many guitars, not enough strings!

Edited once, last by TomShields ().