Can't get the favorites function to work

• Hi everyone, first day with the Kemper here.
    I have trouble gettin the favorites function to work.
    I have a Rig on my kemper which i want to mark as favorite.
    1st question : do i need to hit "store" after having marked the rig as favorite ?
    2nd question : althought i click on favorite and then hit "store/replace", when i go to another rig and go back to the favorited one, it is not a favorite anymore. Or it's marked as favorite, but don't appear when i put the filter on "favorites" on the kemper.

• I think i can reproduce the problem.
    If i preview a rig from Rig Manager, then click on upload, and then on the profiler mark the rig as favorite, it says "this rig is one of your favorite now" but in fact the rig has NOT been favorited.
    For this to work, i have to browser to the actual rig in the list (althought it is already loaded...) and then favorite it. I suppose it's a bug.

• Previewing in rig from RigManager just loads the rig in some sort of buffer I think. To make it a permanent part of your KPA's rig list you've got to store it. After this you can mark the rig as a favorite.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Here is how i got it to work.
    1°) Select rig to preview in RM
    2°) Click on "upload" in RM
    3°) Use the browse button on the Kemper to go to the next amp, then go back to the amp you are interested in
    4°) Hit Favorite.

Is there an easier way to do this ?