[RZ] HH Electronics V-S Musician (try today)

• [Blocked Image: https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbc…9a5b6cdd7d0aa&oe=59EF8B75]

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

STORE: https://reampzone.com/downloads/hh-electronics-vs-musician

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by MentaL ().

• Woow, I love the sound of this amp, it so cool ! I don't know how to express what is special about it but it does sound great to me. Thank you very much for this.

Auto editing while writing message: Actually, it's the Zilla Fat Baby Cabinet (G12M Greenback) profiles that sounds killer to my ears. Can we expect more with this cabinet ? It so responsive I love it. Haven't heard of this cab what is it ? I should try it with other amp I guess.
    Nice found Dan.

• Woow, I love the sound of this amp, it so cool ! I don't know how to express what is special about it but it does sound great to me. Thank you very much for this.

Auto editing while writing message: Actually, it's the Zilla Fat Baby Cabinet (G12M Greenback) profiles that sounds killer to my ears. Can we expect more with this cabinet ? It so responsive I love it. Haven't heard of this cab what is it ? I should try it with other amp I guess.
    Nice found Dan.

Glad you like it, i don't use it too often but it does sound killer especially with the speakers! you should see what it looks like too, its bright orange!

PS,
    new video!

External Content www.youtube.com