Can I connect it this way?

• Regarding Ping-Pong delay : Armin stated in another thread : "Ping-Pong is possible - set time on one side to 4/16 and on the other to 2/16 (or 8/16 and 4/16) or whatever you like."

• Why did it have me connect it through the monitor OUT... what's the difference? I'm still in the infant stages... trying to set up everything perfectly LOL. Does it have ping pong delay GN? Thank you for the swift reply you da MAN!

CH

See below....

I'm guessing monitor out is for people who don't use stereo set-ups, which is probably the majority.

Partially right, lot's of people goes Stereo to FOH but not to monitors (not to haul 2 speakers, estate availability on stage, confusing to have guitar in stereo and the rest of the monitor mix in mono.....)
    Playing at home you want to have fun, and stereo is FUN.
    CrossHair: the only difference is that Monitor out sums mono, main out not. You may proceed!! (BTW, I've already expressed my sorrow for your eardrums running 2 4x12 in that room.. 8o ..)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• CrossHair: you can do both from main out: XLRs to PA and 1/4s to cabs, but then you loose the option of excluding the cab portion of the profiles, that works only with monitor out (if you want to keep the cab to PA). Otherwise forget the PA, switch off the cab and go directly to your 4x12s

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff