Global Tap Tempo? SOLVED

• Hello everyone, is there anyway possible to keep my tap tempo as I set it and have it save no matter which performances I go into or out of?
    Sometimes I change performances within the same song… I like to keep the tempo for the delay exactly the same no matter which performance I go to, just to be clear, I don't want to set anything at 120 or 90 etc. etc. I just want my tap tempo button to work globally, so it stays exactly the same after I punch it, no matter which performances I go into or out of, thanks!

• Is this even possible?
    I have read everything I can read in all manuals, reference manual etc. the lock tempo... is this what I'm looking for? Another words, does lock tempo actually work as, whatever rig or performance I am in, the temple will stay the same? what I mean is, if I tap a tempo, Will it stay the same no matter which performance I go into, or rig? ... until I tap and change it for the next song? Then, once I tap a new tempo, will it stay the same no matter where I go… Any performance, any rig?
    I need to keep the tempo that I have tapped the same, I sometimes change performances during any given song…
    I just need the tap tempo to work like a delay unit set up into an amplifier, so no matter where I go in that amplifier, whatever I have tapped will be there until I change the tap tempo again, then it will remain in every single performance and rig the same, until I tap again…

• Tempo could be set at three levels:

1. Rig level; set "Tempo Enable", otherwise the Rig doesn't follow any Tempo in bpm at all, but uses the millisecond values stored in its effects.
    2. Performance level, this is Performance specific and if set, supercedes Tempo set at Rig level (activate "Use Performance Tempo").
    3. Global Level, which supercedes Rig and Performance Tempo (set "Lock Tempo").

Don't forget, that Locking is separate for Browser and Performance Mode. So you could use a global tempo in Browser Mode and still use Performance Tempo by Performance as needed.

Details in the Reference Manual chapter Tempo.