Josh Middleton (Sylosis) Profiles

• I recently had a profile buying itch and came across Josh's profiles on Youtube again because the dude writes some great riffs:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Picked these up last week and I've gotta say, I think I've really found my favorite 5150 profiles (not including the 5150 III). These profiles snarl in the best ways, and the added EQ work really helps me out with making the guitars sit in the mix. Plus, those EQ blocks really tighten up other profiles I have from other great profile makers

So how does it sound in the hands of a complete amateur?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I highly recommend these if you're wanting some mix ready profiles. Has anyone else picked these up?

rockyowitz.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/rockyowitz
    My music can also be found on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, Rhapsody, and some pirating websites!
    "The Musings of Balance"
    "Future/Corrupted"
    "Bits & Waves, vol. 1"