My external switch doesnt work any more with the internal looper?

• Hello there i used to use a double external switch to activate the looper.

But after the last updates it doesnt work any more.

I cant start the looper any more with the switch.

Also the calibrate button on the kemper doesnt work when i am in the menu on the mono switch mode.

What could be wrong?

• The function Looper Start and Looper Stop work here regardless if the switch is connected to the Profiler directly or to the Remote.

Disconnect your external switch and just leave the TRS cable connected. Then close the contact ring/sleeve and ring/tip e. g. with a paper clip to trigger Looper Start and Looper Stop. If that works your switch is broken. Or its battery is empty.

Make sure the switch is momentary (not latched). If you switch is normally closed, leave Polarity at Normal, If your switch is normally open, set Polarity to Inverse. Set Mode to Dual Switch, set Switching Functions to Looper Start and Looper Stop. Check the TRS cable.

• The function Looper Start and Looper Stop work here regardless if the switch is connected to the Profiler directly or to the Remote.

Disconnect your external switch and just leave the TRS cable connected. Then close the contact ring/sleeve and ring/tip e. g. with a paper clip to trigger Looper Start and Looper Stop. If that works your switch is broken. Or its battery is empty.

Make sure the switch is momentary (not latched). If you switch is normally closed, leave Polarity at Normal, If your switch is normally open, set Polarity to Inverse. Set Mode to Dual Switch, set Switching Functions to Looper Start and Looper Stop. Check the TRS cable.

thx for the reply.

i had Always have set the mode on mono switch and that worked Always.
    I tried everything you said but that doent work..

I dont know what it can be?

• Ok, you are using a mono switch, and that works as well here, but have you checked the items mentioned?

Have you simply plugged in your TS cable (mono cable) and closed the contacts with a paper clip?
    Have you checked, if the switch has a battery and if that is empty?
    Is it a temporary switch or latched switch?
    Which function is assigned Looper Start, Looper Stop,...?
    What is the polarity of the switch and how is it set in the menu?

• I dont know what happend today,i switched the kemper on and everything works again?Very strange but i am happy!