Loop in X position after cab

• I tried the mono loop in the x position after the cab and before the delay and reverb.

The direct out signal gives me the signal before the delay and reverb but does not give me the cab.

Anyone else get this problem (1.04)?

• ...it's not a problem, is the way it is supposed to be. A loop in the stomps allow you to pick up the dry signal for re-amping or to have external pedals or fx connected, in the fx section it acts as in a normal amp loop: between amp and cab (should be between pre- and power amp, I know). I'm not aware that it was different with previous FW versions

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• ...it's not a problem, is the way it is supposed to be. A loop in the stomps allow you to pick up the dry signal for re-amping or to have external pedals or fx connected, in the fx section it acts as in a normal amp loop: between amp and cab (should be between pre- and power amp, I know). I'm not aware that it was different with previous FW versions

Well that's annoying. I was hoping to get a dry signal including the cab before it hits the delay and reverb. :(

• Well that's annoying. I was hoping to get a dry signal including the cab before it hits the delay and reverb. :(

mmmmhhh.....what are you trying to achieve? W/D/W?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• mmmmhhh.....what are you trying to achieve? W/D/W?

With slow melodic playing/recording I find it easier to have delay and reverb whilst I play, but I don't want to record the delay and reverb, hence I need a dry output from the cab before the delay and reverb.

• With slow melodic playing/recording I find it easier to have delay and reverb whilst I play, but I don't want to record the delay and reverb, hence I need a dry output from the cab before the delay and reverb.

Understand....the only turnaround that I can think about is to record the dry guitar and re-amp it later without delay and rev....a bit of a PITA, agree...log it as a feature request.