Mission EP1-KP used as a wah

• Hello folks,

I need a bit of help here with the wah function. I purchased an EP1-KP and have it set up in the Pedal 5 and 6 of my Kemper Remote. It's functioning as a wah and a volume.

When I'm in the wah mode, (W Wah Cry), it seems to function correctly as I'm rocking the pedal, but when I stop in any position, it seems to default to as if the wah isn't on. In other words, if I position the wah halfway, it will respond to that position, then if I leave it there, it seems to turn off and sound as if the way wasn't engaged.

I see on the Kemper page 1/3, there are parameters labeled Manual, Peak, Pedal Range, and Peak Range. Are there any videos or tutorials showing how these parameters would be correctly setup?

Also, how would you set the pedal up to act as a master volume, to follow the Master Volume control on the face of the Kemper Profiler?

Thank you,
    Don Carr

• It's because the pedal mode is set to touch. Change it to on.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM