Question about a difference between Fractal and Kemper

• All

I cannot find this answer anywhere, so I would love your help

Can you eliminate the mic in the cabinet? In other words, if I wanted to eliminate the mic'd amp sound, to make it sound more like a raw amp?

• Hi,
    I don't understand clearly what is your target, that you want sound without microphone.

You have more ways:
    Ad1) Feature Pure cabinet - this feature based on digital algorithms remove "microphone sound" from profile
    Ad2) You can disable cabinet. This sound is raw amp sound without cab and microphone.

I had Fractal Axe FX II and, but I sold it. Just now I have Kemper.

When I had Fractal, so I sent line signal to mixing console and from loop (Output 2) direct signal (without cabinet and microphone simulation) to tube stereo amp and cabinet on stage. The same settings you can use with Kemper.

Fractal has better FX processor, better configuration software, more options ... then Kemper. But Kemper has better sound. Kemper is closer to tube amp. I have better tube feel with Kemper. It's my opinion.

Have I nice day.

Petr

Music isn't sport :)
    Charvel Guthrie Govan, Music Man JP BFR, Music Man The Majesty 7, Paul Reed Smith SC245 , Brian Moore Custom Guitar C90, Brian Moore Custom Guitar C90.P.13, Suhr C2 Pro, Suhr Classic T Antique, Tom Anderson Atom, Suhr Modern Satin, Gibson Les Paul standart 1984, Mesa Boogie Mark V, Mesa Boogie JP2C , Cubase DAW, UAD Apollo Quad, Roland GR-55, Axon AX 100 mkII, Engl preamp 570, Mesa Boogie 20/20 Power Amp, Victory Countess mk II, Marshall JMP-1, Kemper Profiler PowerAmp