(Soundside) - New Demo Clips - Enjoy!

• We now have profile demo clips for all our current profile packs.

Simple clips:

Most profile packs have a "simple guitar only clip" - marked 'Demo'
    -->Some are missing - these ones will be created in the next days - stay tuned ...

In the mix clips:

For most profile packs we have a "in the mix clip created by our customers" - marked "User"
    We are very proud to have these gifted users who create some great short music works of art for us - enjoy the listen!
    -->In case you have create a great song or short demo clips with our profiles - let us know!
    It must be without vocals and your own work (no cover song)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes, I agree - but some users like to listen the profiles played with simple demo clips and not only in the mix.

Here is the first new simple demo clip for the latest Pack #77

Others will follow in the next days.

Pack #77 features profiles seeking to re-create the sound of a Two Rock® Akoya Amplifier.
    This amp is great for all kinds of classic Rock - not so much for Metal.

This pack contains 35 profiles of this great amp - both channels in various drive and tone settings were profiled (normal and boosted profiles as well).

Check out the simple 'Demo' - and hear some hot cooking tube amp sounds - and enjoy the great 'User' Demo from David.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Here is a new 'Guitar Only' clip (marked with 'Demo') for the BGF Pack (#75).

This pack Seeking to re-create the sound of my Bogner® Goldfinger 45 Amplifier.

I bought this amp back in 2013 and this amp was profiled some years ago (Pack #46).
    For this new pack everything but the amp is different:
    -other cabinet / speakers
    -other mics (dual miked)
    -out latest preamp

The demo starts with the great clean channel (called 'Alpha') on this amp - later I switched to a profile with the bight switch activated.
    Next we have the second channel in the 'Loud 69' 'Plexi' Mode.
    Then the second channel in the '80' 'British 800' Mode.
    Then some boosted clean channel sounds.

A great and very versatile amp for all kinds of blues & rock