TC Mimic Doubler- did someone was able to recreate with Kemper effect?

• I have a TC Mimic on my old pedal board.
    I wish to keep that same effect but without all cables (send and return), just guitar to Kemper.
    I wonder if one of you was able to recreated this doubler, tripler tone with only using the Kemper effects.
    how you did it?

• I have a TC Mimic on my old pedal board.
    I wish to keep that same effect but without all cables (send and return), just guitar to Kemper.
    I wonder if one of you was able to recreated this doubler, tripler tone with only using the Kemper effects.
    how you did it?

You can't. As much as the Kemper can do, it can't do what the Mimiq pedal can do. I ended up buying the Mimic and have it hooked up in the stereo loop of the Kemper.

You can do things like add a very short delay and some detune with the Kemper to help replicate a doubled guitar, but it's really not close to the same thing that the Mimiq does. I used the Mimiq with my Kemper this weekend and ran the Kemper in stereo, and ran stereo returns to my in-ears and I've never heard a guitar sound so good. The Mimiq pedal is the only external effect that I use with the Kemper. If they can find a way to incorporate this type of effect in the Kemper in the future, it'd be unreal.

• i didn't try yet the Mimic with kemper (mimic on my other pedal board)
    I will,
    i would like to avoid have 2 long cables to get a stompbox a side of my remote.

i wish that Kemper will develop this kind of effect on there next update release of effect.

i should start a voting post for that.

• i didn't try yet the Mimic with kemper (mimic on my other pedal board)
    I will,
    i would like to avoid have 2 long cables to get a stompbox a side of my remote.

You don't need two long cables. Put it in the stereo effects loop of the Kemper. The send of the Kemper goes to the input of the pedal, and then the outputs of the pedal go to the return and alternative input on the Kemper. Then just leave the pedal on all the time and you can assign it to the "x" stomp position to activate it whenever you want. That's how I've got mine set up. I leave the pedal mounted in the back of my rack, so all I use are 3 cables, each of which is no longer than about 6-8 inches.

• Hook it up exactly as I said above. Then just hold in the "x" soft button, use the knob to scroll until you see "loop stereo" and that's it. The "x" stomp is the first stomp after the amp. It's always in the same position. You can lock the stomp but I don't bother because I don't always want the effect on.