Newbie question on Rig Manager

• Having only recently purchased my KPA I am still only scratching the surface of this amazing machine (surely everyone spends the first few weeks just checking out the all the profiles, or is it just me!?).

Rig Manager is pretty easy to use and I have created sub folders in my local library for particular tones/styles etc. My question, and I apologise if it's obvious, but when I use a profile in one of my sub folders and make an adjustment to it how can I then save that adjustment on the KPA? My work around is to find the profile on my KPA (rather than local library), make the adjustment and save it, then copy that back to the local library sub folder. This surely can't be the only way, or most efficient, so would someone mind educating me on this?

Thanks!
    Simon

• The edited rigs and performaces are in the directory "My Profile" if the RM is connected to running KPA.
    With Option "open in new window" (right mouse button) you can easy drag and drop the KPA rigs or performances to your local library.

Do not forget to make Back ups sometime with USB Stick.

• Right click on the file/rig in RM and hit upload. It will save it to your KPA. Or with it under review click save on the KPA and save it from the device.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup: