Tone sounds great in rehearsal room but very thin live help?!?!

• Would anyone be able to give me some advice on how i can fix this im happy with my tone at rehearsals but when i play live through the PA the sound is thin,
    the music i play is metal and if it makes any difference i play in Drop C using a Yamaha DXR10 speaker as a monitor.

Cheers

• probably the smaller room vs outdoors I assume?

It's hard to accomplish thick mixes outside without major speakers and subwoofers. I mean have you just tried to up the bass knob a bit?

• I had the same thing going, ,one gig,, I got there real early, the sound guy was very interested in the Kempers, he had been running into them a lot and said some sounded great, some not so much, he worked with me, We killed all my stage sound, and blasted out the PA for two hours,, with me tweaking all my rigs, till they they all sounded great, and had no patch to patch,, level changes, it was the best thing ever !, I saved it all, backed it up three times, and never touch it, no matter what I do on stage to make myself and the band happy, my house tones are killin,, all the time every time ,,What works at practice,, did not work on stage,,, ,worked for me,,