Rig Manager Not Synching to Kemper

• I recently started organizing my rigs using the Rig Manager. I wanted to mark comments on a bunch of the sounds so I can pull them up for specific recording uses. When I edit one or two rigs, it saves fine and my commentary is there the next time I start up the Kemper and the software, If I do more than a handful, it seems to forget all my edits/comments and I have to start over.

I've added only one third party set of Rig Packs (bighairyprofiles) and deleted a few that came with it stock, that I knew I wouldn't use. Any advice on how to get it to synch consistently so I can finish my OCD project here?

• If you use Rig Manager to update a rig in the KPA ( the "My Profiler" folder), I think you need to STORE the Rig in the KPA to save the changes.

I think the most likely reason for Local Folder changes not being saved, is if you close Rig Manager with the Red X in the upper right corner in the window, instead of exiting the program by clicking on "Exit". From what I remember, using the red X shuts down RM without giving it time to complete updating its database.

• It does not make a difference if you close Rig Manager by using the menu entry or closing the window. In any case, Rig Manager will warn you if syncing with the Profiler is not finished.