Freeze when trying to delete a profile

• just have experienced a few freeze ups in particilair when trying to delete a profile. It for some reason has only froze up in this scenario. Just passin along a potential bug to maybe look at. Thanks. Love this thing

• It is not a freeze, sometimes the confirmation screen (press "ok") doesn't show up, but the "ok" soft button (second from left, on top of the screen) still works, if you press it idelete the profiles and carries on.
    It is a bug and was already reported, but it doesn't hurt if you report it again. 8)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I've just mailed support for this bug to make sure it is properly logged

Hi Burkhard,

This is an old one and is a minor bug, but I believe it was never properly reported.

Randomly 2 dialog windows do not shows up and gives the impression of a freeze.

1- After pressing "delete" in rig browser mode the "ok" dialog does not appear but the soft button still works.

2- By importing rigs from the external storage, after pressing "import" the status bar do not shows up and the "ok" dialog consequently not. Again the soft button still works and if pressed the unit reboots correctly.

Regards

guitarnet70

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hey cool!
    I just experienced bug number 2 yesterday when I imported a file and was left scratching my head.
    The unit showed the status bar, then everthing appeared to have frozen. The OK button was lit - I pressed it and nothing seemed to happen.
    After a few seconds, the KPA rebooted - and I was like WTF?

Wondered how the heck I would describe this to support.
    You did it pretty great there, Davide! Thanks