KSR Colossus Kemper Profiles and more

• Hello all!

I am Chris Tate from Conquer Recordings. I have put together an awesome profile pack of the KSR Colossus that I want to share. Below i will post my soundcloud link to where you can hear some of these profiles in action, as well as a link to my store. In my store, you can also listen to examples of each profile pack by clicking the image of the amp you want to listen to. You can also find an entire free pack of profiles of the block letter Peavey 5150, and the ENGL Thunder 50 head. My KSR pack is not free, it is $20, BUT if you download the Misc Amp Free profile pack, you will get one FREE KSR profile, plus more from other amps. I will also use this thread to post other free profiles from the KSR and other amps as i take more.

http://conquerrecordings.com/store.html

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I need to include all this info on my site! I'll update it soon. Each profile name includes the amp\cab it was profiled with. I used a Marshall 4x12 with v30s, a Mesa oversized with v30s, an orange 2x12 closed back with v30s, the KSR 2x12 cab with creambacks, and a seismic 2x12 with v30s that has throughly impressed me even though its a no name cab. you can buy the seismic cabs empty and load them however you want, they're great! It is kind of a pain to go through each profile and set which mic was used(especially with ones in the past that i can't exactly remember, and with the rig manager being how it is), but I can say i mostly used the SM57, SM7b, Audix i5 and d6, sennheiser 421 and the AKG c414. I also used the Warm Audio WA412 and focusrite ISA pres for the profiling.

The evh\peavey pack includes 85 profiles of the Peavey 5150 and EVH 5153. This includes studio, merged and DI profiles.
    The KSR pack includes 44 profiles of the KSR Colossus. This includes studio, merged and DI profiles.
    The PRS pack includes 21 profiles taken of the PRS Archon. This includes studio, merged and DI profiles.

And im glad you like it Knightbrolaire!