how many rigs can the profiler hold ?

• At some point in the beginning I loaded a bunch of rigs: 989 total. Many of them have never been tweaked or used so I leave them there. Seriously...how many do you need for gigs? I think I have about 200 really gig rigs under my feet. Nowadays I start from RM, tweak a chosen amp sound and save it in profiler. From there I start tweaking and saving. Since you always can go back to all of your saved rigs in RM, IMO there's no need of accessing 1000.

• yes but with so many great companies and people coming up with so many packs , such as sinmix, tonehammer, mbritt, just to name a few. it's good to know how many you can hold. I think it's around 1000.

• Theoretically you could store up to 1000 Rigs in your Browse Pool plus another 625 in Performance Mode. There is no exact number as it also depends on how many Snapshots and Presets you have and even what kind of Presets those are. Effect Presets, Amp Presets, Stack Preset,...have all different sizes.

But please don't (mis)use the Profiler as a sound collection machine. Having more isn't always better. In Rig Manager you could collect as many Rigs as you want. The Profiler is your amp and should be focused around those Rigs you really play.

• Theoretically you could store up to 1000 Rigs in your Browse Pool plus another 625 in Performance Mode. There is no exact number as it also depends on how many Snapshots and Presets you have and even what kind of Presets those are. Effect Presets, Amp Presets, Stack Preset,...have all different sizes.

But please don't (mis)use the Profiler as a sound collection machine. Having more isn't always better. In Rig Manager you could collect as many Rigs as you want. The Profiler is your amp and should be focused around those Rigs you really play.

Thank you so much Burkhard. cheers.