Does the Remote allow for 'Seamless swicthing'?

• In the Fractal world there are scene controllers and XY switching that needs to be used to have as close to no audio gaps in between pre sets or scenes depending on the mode you in.
    How does it work with the Kemper and does it allow for no audio drop out or seamless switching going in/out of solo mode or turning effects or amps on/off?

• Kemper uses Performances, which are banks of five different slots/Rigs, for the fastest switching. Switching time between slots is between 2-3.5 ms by my measurements and the audio is seemless. Activation of effects in the different Rigs is nigh-on instantaneous.

Switching time is pretty quick on the whole, though. Using browse mode, the switching is around 4.5 ms, I think.

The Profiler is very flexible, however, as you can also set a pre-defined crossfade time between Rig switches, if you so desire.

• @sambrox thank you! So for a solo boost and least amount of latency how would you achieve this? Just go to rig B in slot B with boosted volume on the amp? Then for a clean tone Slot C rig C with a clean based amp? Sorry for the Nwb questions, looking to buying a Kemper either tomorrow or next week and want to get a feel for what I am getting into to.
    Thanks again!
    Don

• @sambrox thank you! So for a solo boost and least amount of latency how would you achieve this? Just go to rig B in slot B with boosted volume on the amp? Then for a clean tone Slot C rig C with a clean based amp? Sorry for the Nwb questions, looking to buying a Kemper either tomorrow or next week and want to get a feel for what I am getting into to.
    Thanks again!
    Don

If you use the remote, while there is a "delay" technically between switching effects on and off, and switching between rigs in a performance, but my experience is that it it feels instant with no noticeable lag or drop in sound.

Regarding your question about solo boost. With the remote you could just assign a clean boost / overdrive ect to an effect slot...... one press on an off. You can use "morph" which enables you to vary perameters on an existing rig (volume boost, gain boost and mid hump to get your solo to cut as an example), or you could create a new "rig" specifically for a completely separate "solo tone".

The flexability and speed to KPA delivers, I'm sure you wont be disapointed with any of the many options you have at your disposal.